Number One** Not your ordinary, endless list – just what’s number 1.
BAAM

I created this power point game a few years ago and since then, it has become a classic. Most visited resource on EFL Classroom 2.0 with combined downloads of 30,000! That’s a lot of BAAM games floating out there.

It is the perfect way for teachers to review their course content. Just put in your own questions / prompts into one of 3 templates (mini(10), medium (15) large (25)) and you’ll have a great time with students. Even better – get the students to prepare a BAAM game to play in class.

baam I came up with the idea after being told many times by teachers that  the standard Jeopardy game was okay but the lower level students just lost interest and “tuned out”. I wondered to myself how I could create a simple game that would have an element of unexpected chance so to keep the attention of lower level (quite bewildered by a second language) students. BAAM was born. Even up to the last question, you don’t know which team has won.

One tip – get one student on each team to be their team’s scorekeeper or appoint someone to do it on the board. You are too busy doing other things as the teacher.

You can also play the low tech, non power point version of BAAM. Get all the materials, instructions – HERE.

Get instructions and all the BAAM games. Get all the games in our Power point Resources (thousands of already made games) on EFL Classroom 2.0 . Also – a close second is Fling the Teacher!