• Uncategorized
  • 0

Simply the Best 10 – for any toolkit

web-tools350pxhThere has been A LOT of consolidation online, over the last 7-8 years. Sites, tools have come and gone. The web can be a cruel marketplace and particularly so when it comes to tools that help teachers and get students learning/creating.

There is so much out there! So, in order to help new teachers especially, I’m going to list those that are “Simply the Best” and have stood the test of time. Simply the best sites for students to create, share, produce and work with language. They won’t vanish and they won’t fail you….. Educators all over the world are using them to help their students learn.

Here they are with a link to my hundreds of website reviews on EFL Classroom 2.0 or ELT and Tech. There you will find examples, ideas and more thoughts….. Further – see my larger presentation about great web “places” – Teach / Learn (below).   I also welcome any “debate”. Let me know what is on your Top 10 and not included/mentioned.

SIMPLY THE BEST

1. Voicethread.

2. Glogster

3. Quizlet

4. Wallwisher

5. Wordle / Tagxedo

6. Storybird

7. Voxopop

8. English Central

9. Prezi

10. Xtranormal

*** Please note – these sites are good for any educator but especially listed as important for language teachers.