[ Update: Now get this book FREE. I’ve sold the 220 copies to pay for its costs and now the world can download and share. Big thanks to all the teachers who purchased the book and who are now using it in classrooms around the world!]
I’m proud as punch to announce, after much work (and thank you Dario my graphic designer! – http://www.dgb-design.com.ar) – Teach | Learn – A Student Created Content Coursebook is now available. See related blog posts about it here.
Your purchase does several things.
1. It supports a self published author and the community/content of EFL Classroom 2.0.
2. It promotes the student created content learning method. Students creating the curriculum and learning much more organically.
3. It shows that textbooks can be edited and supported with multi media materials. They don’t have to be “jailed” objects. Your purchase allows you access to the Teach Learn wiki where you can download an editable copy of each lesson (plus a ppt of the whole book for more editing or display with a whiteboard or projector.)[give me a day or so to upload there]
Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Click away when you get the book. Comment either here or on Teach – Learn English Q and A
This book has a CC Sharealike license. As long as you are using it for non commercial purposes – copy away and share!
Please review on your own site and blog if you can. That will help immensely. For good or bad! Or grab the embed code and help others find the book. Thanks in advance.
List of additional resources the textbook provides:
1. 100s of multi media links for extension activity and further practice
2. A Voicethread students can visit to practice the lesson’s target language.
3. Dozens of extra blackline masters to use with lessons or seperately
4. A certificate of completion for students
5. Complete teacher notes and instructions/ideas for each lesson
6. The book completely in power point – for whole class reference.
7. A wiki where there is each lesson in .doc format – you can download and edit / personalize!
8. A community where you can ask questions about the book and get answers.