I’ve again updated the book. Lots of additional multi media links/materials. As well, added some extra printables (the back of the book is loaded with them.) Get it here. You can also get the book AND all the other ebooks/resources by becoming an EFL Classroom 2.0 supporter!
I’ve really been so happy and overwhelmed by the response by teachers – becoming supporters. I know I’m giving good value for the donation but still overjoyed members are contributing to our community and we are now about 70% of the way to covering the year’s costs.
Your purchase does several things.
1. It supports a self published author and the community/content of EFL Classroom 2.0.
2. It promotes the student created content learning method. Students creating the curriculum and learning much more organically.
3. It shows that text books can be edited and supported with multi media materials. They don’t have to be “jailed” objects. Your purchase allows you access to the Teach Learn wiki where you can download an editable copy of each lesson (plus a ppt of the whole book for more editing or display with a whiteboard or projector.)[give me a day or so to upload there]
This book has a CC Sharealike license. As long as you are using it for non commercial purposes – copy away and share!
Please review on your own site and blog if you can. That will help immensely. For good or bad!
List of additional resources the textbook provides:
1. 100s of multi media links for extension activity and further practice
2.A Voicethread students can visit to practice the lesson’s target language.
3. Dozens of extra blackline masters to use with lessons or seperately
4. A certificate of completion for students
5. Complete teacher notes and instructions/ideas for each lesson
6. The book completely in power point – for whole class reference.
7. A wiki where there is each lesson in .doc format – you can download and edit / personalize!