72 hour giveaway: Zen and the Act of Teaching ebook

I’ve been pleased as punch by the feedback for this reflective journal. It has been mentioned and highlighted in several publications this last year as well as the hard cover book being used in several training programs.

Download the PDF ebook for your own review. Use the discount code: teachlearn on checkout. Please consider becoming an EFL Classroom supporter to get this book and many more books and access to hundreds of thousands of teaching resources for one low lifetime payment.

4 Responses

1. Torn Halves says:

David, I am right-clicking and downloading your Zen PDFG – which I really want to read – but after the download is complete I am getting the message that the file is corrupted and cannot be opened (only 458kb come down the line). Is it just me?

By the way, is it the “Salem With Trials” or the “Salem Witch Trials”?

2. ddeubel says:

Tom,

Strange. I was now getting no file at all showing, just an error message from edublogs, my blog provider (who I support for many reasons).

I’ve put it on my own server – try now. Sorry for the inconvenience and I’ll let others know it is now 100% working. Thanks for letting me know.

David

3. Anonymous says:

Hi David

The discount coupon “teachlearn” shows an error box. Looking forward to downloading it.
    Thanks
    Shilpa

4. David says:

Unfortunately, the free download period has ended and why the discount code no longer works.

There may be another in the future, please stay tuned.