We have a bang on, great, fantastic, superb group on LinkedIn. Dozens of conversations, hundreds of comments shared daily by teachers.
Here’s a summary of the most recent popular conversations. Great professional development and teacher sharing. See the full archive HERE.
1. Teaching Young Learners – https://goo.gl/L6ufI6
2. How much personal info. do you share with students? – https://goo.gl/dnGF33
3. Do foreign teachers steal the jobs of locals? – https://goo.gl/cF9gOq
4. No Shoes. Will you try this in class? – https://goo.gl/N4IHj0
5. CELTA Extended Written Task –https://goo.gl/sofDW3
6. Assessment – Effort or Knowledge? – https://goo.gl/nivwTY
7. Self Regulated Learning? – https://goo.gl/QrmcCc
8. Students expect a lecture but we do CLT. Why? – https://goo.gl/MWd0T7
9. What did you used to do but don’t anymore in class? – https://goo.gl/gLMNqp
10. What is your teaching style? –https://goo.gl/WsmwyK
11. Coffin or casket? What’s the diff? – https://goo.gl/ACnSqw
12. ESL vs EFL – https://goo.gl/0dKJlc
13. Considered to be vs Considered as – https://goo.gl/38VHTt
14. Good book on adult language acquisition – https://goo.gl/s3GafC