• Uncategorized
  • 2

Updated: Teach | Learn Coursebook

tlMy Teach | Learn coursebook has been and is being used in hundreds of classrooms. So happy to get emails from teachers and to promote OER (open educational resources). It’s been a wonderful success. I sold 200 in the first week and that paid for the cost and then I let it be freely available. That’s a model I support for materials development and publishing.

I’ve now updated the whole book. Find an EnglishCentral video lesson that students can study online to support the learning of each lesson.  Also, in the Lesson Notes for teachers – I’ve added links to more resources for teaching that lesson and language point.

Enjoy, print and use with students! The “Student Created Content” approach is unique – read more about it here.

download

1. Bridgette Behrmann says:

Is this still available for download? I can’t get the link to work. It just pops up as one page but not the whole book.

Yes Bridgette, still available. I don’t know what happened with the link, sorry about that. I fixed and also directly download here – https://englishcentralblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/teach-learn.pdf