• Uncategorized
  • 1

Supporting EFL Classroom

It is now 12 years old – EFL Classroom 2.0.  Daily, without missing a day, wherever I am in the world, I check in. I check in and upload content, vet content, edit content, work on site design, attend to member messages, send emails and newsletters and much more …

Proud of this community. Yes, could be better and I made a lot of mistakes along the way. But it is a place with heart where teachers can quickly get what they want. See the last newsletter full of great resources.

However, it does cost time and money. Recently been prompting our very Premium content that members can pay for and in that way support our costs and still get some great resources to use directly in their classroom.

This page highlights all the products on sale. Or purchase the complete bundle of products, lifetime access for $34.95.  Your support is highly appreciated!

And now – if you have read this far, download our Top 100 Youtube Videos + Resources ebook as a gift to you and example of our other Premium products!  Please share – teachers will love this “free” resource.

Another great way to support our community in the coming weeks is through getting your students to purchase our vocabulary sets on Quizlet. We’ve partnered with Quizlet as a verified publisher – producing top quality flashcard content to be used with Quizlet’s amazing functionality.

1 Response