9th EFL / ESL / ELL Blog Carnival!

It’s that time again!! Blog time. We are hosting the 9th Blog Carnival and need your entry!

Let’s share our blogging, we have a lot of members with fine blogs here and in their own nest. So please send a blog entry in about your teaching and thoughts thereof. See the last blog here.

You can submit an entry at this handy page/form. Or you can just send to me personally, directly. ddeubel@gmail.com

I enjoy reading all the entries, usually the best of the best and it really fosters a strong community. So please send an entry today! When I look at our own member’s blog list, I’m amazed! We have hundreds of bloggers…… so I also encourage members to take a look at some of them from time to time. Lots of diamonds not even in the rough, to be found.

Send entries by Jan. 31st. . Feb. 01, the blog carnival will be published. This blog carnival, I will publish a voicethread so we can comment on ONE blog entry and especially comment on what it personally means to us, the teacher/learner.

Thanks.

David