Tag Clouds for Ning and EFL Classroom 2.0

NEWSLETTER ARCADE TED TALKS VOCAB SOFTWARE PRACTICE INFO STORIES PEOPLE KARAOKE POP GAMESJOB UNIVERSE CHAT TEFList DIALOGUES STUDY TARHEEL EDITOR STORIES ETEACHING VOICETHREADS NFB SONGS RADIOCLICKNLEARN VOICE MEJUKEBOX COTEACHING LISTEN blog LESSONSBOOKS READERS/QUIZDAILY LESSON MINGOVILLE SPELL IT CURRENT EVENTSVIDEOS RESOURCES TEXTBOOKS SCRIBBLAR DOCSF & F LISTENING VIDEOS + PEACE BLOGS YAPPR EVENTS AUDIO TWITTER DISCUSSIONS PPTS PROF. DEV.TRANSLATIONCLASSIFIEDS CLASSROOMS 24/7 CHAT KARAOKE NING DISCIPLINE

I’m busy working on a tag cloud for all the tags here. But having troubles, the least the hundreds of hours of tagging that I’m doing. Consolidating them all. But I’ll keep you posted and soon we will have great search and click and go of categories for searching across the network quickly!

If you have any tips on how to get all the tags across a Ning network (videos/forums/photos etc..) into one call up – please let me know. I’m frustrated by how Ning doesn’t have this available and it would be so valuable for a content rich network such as our own. Also, it is just common sense for the possibilities which technology allows. I don’t want to drive a Porsche with a VW Beatle engine!

Thanks to all those who’ve contacted me and asked for this to be a priority! In the meantime, here’s a cool little tag cloud of EFL Classroom’s main pages.