Kid’s songs with hand movements – Cullen’s ABCs

I really love Cullen’s ABCs! If you teach Young Learners, you have to watch her Youtube videos where she instructs teachers how to do the motions/hand movements for many songs for young learners.(along with SuperSimpleSongs, she’s the next best! I came to know about her after using a video of hers for a Project Peace song – I’ve got Peace like a River.

Her site is a wealth of “how to” resources for teachers teaching young learners. Lots of free stuff on how to teach songs to young children. Please take a look, a remarkable example of a teacher “paying back” and doing a great job to spread learning and happiness! I really like her use of puppets to do the “5 Little Monkeys” song. She sometimes goes on about “christian” themes but I take that along with all else…..

Don’t forget to see our own Children’s Karaoke Songs in Video!

Interested in Young Learner’s Websites? Visit our Bookmarks!