Student created “Doodle videos”.

I’m proud as punch these days — about how little ideas I’ve developed and promoted, have found homes in classrooms and learning.

I just want to tell you (brag) about one of them. Since introducing Project Peace, many teachers have taken my text to speech concept (students hold up song cards, get a picture taken, teacher puts them into a video and share/publishes) and taken it off the charts. So great to see this mesh of music, project, art and learning English.

First was THIS really cool video of “Heal the World”. Then, the all time winner so far – Lindsay’s “I’ve got a feeling” by her design M.S. students. It is by far the most popular video on EFL Classroom 2.0.

Now, just released, Donna at Nowon M.S. in Korea has taken the concept on and released this great doodle video. Wow! Love it and I’m sure the students are learning lots of English and much more motivated. Take a listen/look.

I have a whole category of doodle videos on EFL Classroom’s A/V player. Downloadable for classroom play. Or search Doodle videos on youtube and you’ll find some cool ones. But none like these student made ones – 4 sure!

1 Response