Share your know how – your fav. sites!

I’ve been a cheerleader of Voicethread for years now (and that’s a long time in internet speak!). A collaboration and learning tool that is revolutionary. In that vein, I’ve made my “Top Sites” presentation into a voicethread.

Share how you use each tool. Or just leave a question about it also. Let’s help each other! It really isn’t the tool itself that is “the thing” but most importantly, how it is used. YOU – the teacher or learner have a lot of insight to share about that.

Looking forward to responses – this will be especially valuable for teachers new to using technology for teaching languages. A big thanks in advance to all who reply and help out.

Click on any title to go to the site or an example of the site/tool. Also, if you don’t want to comment but want a handy way to browse the sites – see this post. Note – The sites are listed in no particular order! Happy Hunting!