The #1 list ebook is coming!

The #1 series is something I’m proud of. I will continue to build it for sure. A great, quick reference to only the best items/advice available to English language teachers.

I’ve been working hard to edit and then make from html/webpage to pdf – a nice #1 ebook with active links. Stay tuned, I’m almost there! I’ll be offering it free but also requestion a small donation for it – to support the costs (about $1,000 plus) of keeping EFL Classroom 2.0 humming along. Your support and feedback appreciated!

Here’s a nice wordle of our #1 feed!

wordle

dance * CLT activity * language reference book * review game * inspiring kid * teaching tool * creative writing site * commercial for teaching * way to quiet students * video about mother nature * pronunciation site * misspelled word * teacher training course * icebreaker * conversational game * word used in class * motivation for teachers * way to introduce phonics * summer teaching tool * book to help teachers teach * online needs survey * advice to teachers * non-academic speech * film * audio application * reward to give students * student created video * blog post * documentary * way to assess * no cost teacher * digital story site * way to display student work * motivation for students * online YL vocab * activity for YLs * way to randomly choose students * website for language teachers * thing we know about learning a language * royalty free photo site * weakness of teachers * Xmas story * feature of an expert teacher * story for predicting * Xmas gift for a teacher * short video for teens * short video for YLs * book on language * person in ELT * textbook lesson * friend at school * song *