The #1 Series in ELT

number1 The #1 Series in ELT is now a handy ebook that you can share with others and view offline! I put this out a month ago, thinking that I could get members to pay $5 for it and support EFL Classroom 2.0. Only a couple people did. Oh well, if you don’t try, how do you know?

So now get it FREE . Share and distribute as you see fit – even giveaway on your own site – see the other downloads on the right too. Lots to help EFL teachers or any teacher for that matter. I’ll be adding a few more shortly. As to raising money to cover the costs for EFL Classroom 2.0 – I just sent my Teach / Learn textbook for typesetting/formatting and it’ll be ready in a few weeks. I think this time, teachers will buy this to support us – it will be well worth it. Something you can open up, print, use in class right away with any level of students except true beginners. Stay tuned!