To My Readers

thanksI’ve been busy making the more “substantive” things I’ve written over the last few years available in a book.

It took a long time to edit but I wanted to do this because so much great content has gotten lost amid all the short posts, information tidbits, #1 posts etc…. It deserves the light of day, I think. But I’ll let you be the final arbiter of that.

So for my deeply appreciated visitors and readers – please DOWNLOAD to read. It is also available as a hard copy. Also, let me know what you think….comment/recommend appreciated.

I thank you all for your comments and contributions – both publicly and in private. I’m honored at being part of this profession.

This book will go in the bookstore after this week. Please take a look and support EFL Classroom 2.0 if any of the books meet your needs.

Thanks,

David