World Peace Games

What is education? I just finished reading David Warlich’s 2cents worth blog and commenting. About making education purposeful. That’s what’s missing. Forget reform, change blablabla. Just get people together with a purpose.

And what should that be? Well, I think it should be what John Hunter says. PLEASE take a moment and watch this. I will say no more. I’ll only hint it has something to do what I’ve been harping on for awhile – and the teacher going away……

He has me pining for my own grade 4s (now grade 9ers!) – they learned so much, grew so much and in turn allowed me to stand on their shoulders, as I learned so much, grew so much.

______________

If you liked this post, you may enjoy – Giving Students Room To Do Their Own Thing or visit Project Peace, a project I started and joined by teachers all over the world.

1 Response

1. Enzo says:

Great talk, awesome ideas! Let’s put them into practice