Teach | Learn course book updated

The Teach| Learn: Student Created Content coursebook has been updated.  I’ll be sending a download link shortly, to those who’ve previously purchased.

I took a few days and changed some layouts. Most importantly, went through all the hundreds of multi media links and made sure all were working and pointing to the right material/activity.

Get the book and view samples through our bookstore.  Read more about it here.

Something I’m proud of investing the time and energy to produce. A kind of capstone project of my experience in the  classroom and student centered, “learning” / blended learning focus.

It has loads of blackline master printables. Very versatile for all levels, because the students produce the main content. Also, I think because of its “personal” approach – great for a camp or extra course.