• Uncategorized
  • 0

“Best” Videos for ELT Player

video lessons watermarkFurther to my last post here, I didn’t think this was a good enough presentation. So I spent the weekend designing a player loaded with what I consider all the “best” videos for teaching ELT. – http://eflclassroom.com/videolessons/

In the player, you can click through and view the videos instantly and in full by level. Of course this is an estimate in many cases and depends how you use the video (especially if a “silent” video).

See my recommendations for using these videos in the handbook for teachers.

I hope this player makes it much easier for teachers, new and old, to find the best videos for use in their classroom. There is so much out there and this cuts through the riff-raff.  Feel free to drop a comment here or on the player page with a recommended video not included but which you think is pure “gold”.

Teachers can sign up for EFL Classroom 2.0 to get links to all the lessons for each video in the player. Lesson plans, downloads, ppts, worksheets for them all with lifetime membership.

video player