April Community Updates
Dear EFL Classroom 2.0 members,
Sorry I’m so late with this series of updates. Very busy and you know, April is indeed the cruelest month! Newsletter brim full coming soon.
Make sure to access and subscribe to our two magazines to get full updates to all that’s new on the community and our profession at large.
Teaching English Magazine | EFL 2.0 New Resources
1. Video Snacks. New video snack lesson about pizza! Short, powerful, video based lessons. Need more video based lessons? See our new Video Lessons site.
2. Lists / Ideas. We have a full page with loads of lists offering instant lessons, ideas, inspiration.
Get the newest one added here.
3. GhostBusters Trailer. Top movie of the year and great example of an easy way to do a lesson based on a movie trailer.
4. Gif Lingua Books: I’m busy building a great app (but the site is mobile friendly/responsive. Get students reading, you can track them on the rankings page. Every book has study quizzes and games. 1,000s of books in many categorie/levels. I’ll soon be asking teachers to write and translate books. Of course as a teacher, register and you can download all books as epub/ppts to use offline.
5. Music on EnglishCentral! I’m asked our team of editors to focus on this and now students can learn English with great songs. Register as a teacher and assign video lessons / courses and track student achievement. We have the best, free app out there!
Read more and learn why music is so important for student learning.
Miss the last newsletter? Read it here.
Happy teaching and learning,