• Uncategorized
  • 0

100 Top Youtube Videos For Teaching English

I have decades of experience using video in the classroom. From this experience ’twas born this list of the top 100 Youtube videos to use to teach English.

Not a definitive list in the sense of being “scientific” but I rank these videos based on their qualities and affordances as material for language teaching. Also their “fun” and interest factor.

Let me know if I’m missing any stellar videos!

Almost all videos can be found on the Top 100 Videos Youtube channel. Download & View The Sample List

Teachers that purchase the list (also contains many extra resources – Using Video Handbook, Best Commercials, 50 Ways To Use Video In Class) will get access to ad free playing of the videos. Be able to download the videos for offline viewing. Plus, all videos are linked to PDF printable resources to use to teach the video (will need to be an EFL Classroom member (it’s free – just select $0.00 in the donation field).

Enjoy this stellar resource! A gem.